Radical exists to serve the church in accomplishing the mission of Christ.
We long to see the church making disciples who make disciples who make disciples throughout the world – from our neighbors across the street to the unreached people groups across the globe – all for the glory of God.
Who We Are
As followers of Christ, we are committed to obeying His commission. We believe the Scriptures are the inerrant and infallible Word of God, providing the foundation for all that we believe and do. Based upon His Word, we are driven by the following core values:
- Desperate Prayer (John 15:5-8, Acts 14:23, Romans 12:12, Ephesians 6:16-20)
- Unconditional Devotion (Matthew 4:19-20, Luke 14:33, John 12:26, Revelation 12:11)
- Humble Service (John 3:30, John 13:35, Colossians 3:17, Philippians 2:3, Ephesians 4:1-6)
- Biblical Integrity (Colossians 3:23-24, 2 Timothy 2:15, 1 John 2:4-6)
- Global Compassion (Matt 9:35-38, Matt 22:37-40, James 1:27, James 2:14-17, 1 John 3:16-18)
- Trusting and Teaching the Word (Psalm 19:7-10, Isaiah 40:8, John 17:17, 2 Timothy 3:16-4:2)
- Making Disciples through Local Churches (Matthew 28:19-20, Acts 16:5, Ephesians 3:8-10, Ephesians 3:20-21)
- Reaching the Unreached (Psalm 67:1-2, Matthew 24:14, Romans 10:14-15, Rev 5:9, Rev 7:9-10)
Radical is a parachurch ministry that serves alongside the local church, providing multi-lingual biblical resources birthed in the context of a local church that we hope will support disciple-making in other local churches around the world. Radical serves these churches by providing resources in multiple languages, organizing events on multiple levels, and facilitating opportunities through multiple avenues that all aim to encourage followers of Christ in the global purpose God has designed for us as His people. Many of our resources come from the ministry of David Platt, who serves as one of the pastors of The Church at Brook Hills in Birmingham, Alabama.
Radical is accountable to a board of directors, the majority of whom are members of the Church at Brook Hills.
Radical, Inc. is a non-profit 501c3 organization.