Today we’re beginning a new Radical Together podcast series entitled Cross-Culture. In this podcast, David Platt will help to equip you to share your faith in any culture. Our prayer is, that by the end of this series, you will have a holistic understanding of the salvation God has given to you and a greater awareness of how the Gospel relates to different cultures in the world. In listening to this podcast we hope that you will come away equipped to share your story and the Gospel story in any context.
Listen to the Radical Together Podcast >> on iTunes or in the Radical Resource Library
Do you want to learn more about how to share the gospel with people of other religions?
On Friday, April 29, join David for the Secret Church simulcast where he will specifically address how to share the gospel with people of other religions.
Many religions claim to hold the truth (or at least some truth) about who we are, how we got here, what we’re doing, and where we’re going. Billions of people believe in Christianity, while others embrace Islam. Some are Hindu and others are Buddhist. Amidst it all, many are atheist, or at the very least agnostic.
- So how are we to think and what are we to do in this massive marketplace of religious ideas?
- Is there one right way to believe or are there many right ways to believe?
- Is there one right way to live or are there many right ways to live?
- Specifically, how does the gospel of Christ compare and contrast with other world religions?
- And if we believe this gospel, then how should we share it specifically with people of other faiths?
- For that matter, why would we share it specifically with people of other faiths?
During the next Secret Church simulcast, we will explore the claims of Christ in the gospel and consider how these claims inform the way we understand religions in the world and impact the way we live when surrounded by varied believers with diverse belief systems.